As a member of our engineering team, you will assist in the full cycle development of video games for smartphones, mobile phones or on-line games from start to finish, with mass-market sales potential.
This is a unique opportunity to contribute to ship a mobile game within a team of dedicated professionals.
Our Developer intern, under the supervision of the managing team and senior developers, will…
- Design and implement game features in C++;
- Program in C++ the tools required by other developers;
- Collaborate closely with the Game Designer as well as the graphics teams during the development of an iOS game.
- Refine your developer skills in a professional environment with people who share a passion for creating video games.
- Open working climate with young, dynamic teams from around the world
- Direct access to our recruiting opportunities, with strong references, at the end of the internship
- Internship compensation
Pre-requisites to apply:
- Following a graduate, post-graduate or equivalent curriculum in Computer Science or Computer Engineering in the European Economic Union.
- Strong knowledge of C/C++ (ObjC)
- Personal interest in video games and a solid understanding of its culture
- English proficiency
- Good presentation skills
- Good team spirit
Interested in joining us? Please contact us at this address:
firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: “Developer internship”)
Do not forget to include your cover letter, resume and reference letters.